order to carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous to the still sick and
suffering alcoholic, both in and out of the fellowship, Nassau InterGroup, in
accordance with AA's 12 Steps, Traditions, and Concepts of World Service, has
as its primary purpose:
- To have all telephone inquiries answered by a recovering alcoholic. The
Nassau InterGroup HotLine number will be listed in the Nassau telephone
directory. Meeting information and 12 step referrals will be made from all
Nassau area groups that have provided up-to-date information.
- Publish and distribute at regular intervals up-to-date directories of group
meetings in Nassau county.
- Publish and distribute a monthly newsletter.
- Provide for quarterly group exchange meetings at which groups may exchange
meetings with other groups.
provide for monthly institutions committee meetings at which groups may
arrange to participate in "inside" meetings.
- Conduct monthly business meetings to address any group concerns and
361 Hempstead Turnpike
West Hempstead, NY 11552-1342
(516) 292-3045 office open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm