Hosting Org: American Heart Association
Date: September 30, 2030
Location: This is a virtual event
Event Link: Measuring Blood Pressure Accurately
Improving blood pressure (BP) control begins with accurate measurement across your care team. Learn about the latest evidence-based resources and protocols to ensure accurate BP measurements for patients every time in this timely webinar.
- Describe how accurate BP measurement provides the foundation for diagnosis & management of high BP
- List factors that can make BP measurements inaccurate; identify strategies to overcome those factors
- Use Measure Accurately and Patient-Measured Blood Pressure tools to identify opportunities for improving accuracy and reliability of BP measurement
- Discuss use of SMBP monitoring for clinical management of hypertension
Hear from clinical experts from the American Medical Association:
- Kate Kirley, MD, MS, FAAFP, AMA, Director, Chronic Disease Prevention
- Linda Murakami, RN, BSN, MSHA, AMA, Senior Program Manager
- Taylor Turner, RN, BSN, AMA, Improvement Advisor
Please contact the event host for more information.