Hosting Org: Seafield Amityville
Date: December 10, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Seafield Amityville, 37 John Street, Amityville, NY
Event Link: Navigating the Treatment System
Our Free Four Week Series Family Program was developed to:
- Encourage family members to become better educated on addiction
- Help families constructively cope with the addicted family member
- Teach family members to practice consistency and avoid making threats and promises
- Encourage family members to attend Al-Anon, Nar-anon & Families Anonymous
- Help Family members address codependent/enabling behaviors
- Answer any questions about Seafield and the services we provide
- Inform families on Navigating the Treatment Delivery System
If you have any questions concerning family situations contact Anthony Rizzuto, LMSW, CASAC at (516) 316-6387. Upon completion of this series, participants will be able to join one of our Monday night support groups which run from 4-5 p.m. or 5:45-6:45 p.m.
Anthony Rizzuto, LMSW, CASAC