Hosting Org: Alzheimer's Association
Date: June 15 - 18, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Location: This is a virtual event
Event Link: 5th Hudson Valley Regional Dementia Conference
Join us for four days of free virtual sessions!
- Paying for Long-Term Care: Understanding Medicare, Medicaid and Long-Term Care Insurance by Moira Laidlaw
- Making Connections Through End-of-Life by Nettie Harper and Kelly Gilligan (qualifies for a continuing education unit for social workers)
- Ambiguous Loss: Living with Uncertain Grief by Gillian Rittmaster of Westchester Jewish Community Services
- Alzheimer's Care Options: Defining the Choices and When to Take Action by Vivian Green Korner
- Pronósticos sobre el Alzheimer y su impacto en la comunidad Latina/Impact of Alzheimer's disease in the Hispanic Community by Jessica Flores and Teresa Santos
- Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia by Debbie Disbrow
To register, call 800-272-3900